Follow anshulraj on Twitter Welcome to My Abode! | Anshul's Abode

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Welcome to My Abode!

Finally, now even I have a blog! Okay, you can keep the ‘Big Deal!’ to yourself. I know I’m a late entrant, but nevertheless, better late than never.
I shifted to Mumbai from Lucknow eight months ago and became one among the many on the hit-list of the ‘Senas’ (Not that I care about what they say, though, they do manage to evoke the feeling of hatred towards them in me). The point is, I left my home to adopt a completely new city as my new home, thus, starting a new chapter in my life, and it has been a decent one till now. My faithful companions in this journey, so far, have been my thoughts…thoughts about the city, its people, my (new) friends, local trains, the rains, Marine Drive, Xavier’s and all those things which are, by default, a part and parcel of my new life in Mumbai…oh yes, even the ‘Senas’! It is these thoughts which accompany me whenever I unlock the door and enter my minimally furnished apartment in Vashi. And it is these thoughts which will now adorn ‘My Abode’!

5 comments:

Karishma Desai said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere Mr. Anshul Raj... I enjoyed reading the short and sweet post that you chose to begin with. Looking forward to many more insightful, entertaining, meaningful, dramatic, thoughtful and of course, satirical pieces of writing that will adorn Anshul's abode. All the best! :)

Anshul Raj said...

@Karishma Desai: Thanks Karishma. Yes, promise you that my posts shall be all that you expect them to be and may be, even more than that.

Priyam Duttroy said...

Jiggy i love the end :)not coz its 'The End' but coz its a v simple yet well constructed line! All the best! :) N ya, just FYI ;) I didn't say "big deal" when I started reading! lol! coz ive started even after u! ;)
lv u jiggy! big hug!

ash_incomprendo said...

Welcome aboard! ;-)...and now...i am guessing u have created this template on ur own or something...dude...it is really difficult to 'follow'...

rajat bigghe said...

Loved it Anshul....plzz try and write a book shortly...every line is meaningful

Post a Comment